modrakowski24.pl® Private Investigator and Business Security Agency are a comprehensive privacy and business security provider and part of EXPERTUS security-secret-services Group®, which has been present in the detective services market in Poland and Europe for over 25 years.
It is our mission to give assistance to the general public, businesses, authorities, institutions and state bodies who, for various reasons, do not have the capacity to safeguard their rights, interests or property, or to have them independently verified or documented for private purposes or legal proceedings.
Do you need detailed, but first of all reliable information backed with evidence? Would you like to have your customers and contractors professionally verified, check the loyalty of your employees, or trace a debtor’s assets or a person who has disappeared, or perhaps document an act of unfair competition?
If so, then you have found the right address!
00-490 Warszawa, ul. Frascati 1
We are there for you 24/7!
modrakowski24.pl®, Private Investigator and Business Security Agency are a team of former special forces personnel – including former police officers – who are passionate about their profession of public trust and formed 25 years ago a private investigator agency (as one of the first on the market), which rendered fully professional services to individual and corporate clients. The private investigators and business security experts who are employed by us or cooperate with us, are top-end specialists ready to take on any type of detective work.
modrakowski24.pl® are an Business Intelligence Agency firm, and we do, among others:
- private investigations and searches,
- preparing documentation for legal proceedings,
- customer and contractor verification,
- unfair competition investigation,
- brand protection,
- security audits,
- data recovery,
- tracing assets and persons,
- testing employee loyalty,
- bug sweeping,
- computer forensics,
- consultancy and training.
At modrakowski24.pl® Business Intelligence Agency Firm we have a reputation for a high success rate, absolute discretion and reliability of our findings, and for providing professional documentation for legal proceedings in the area of privacy and business security. We hire top-end specialists from professional backgrounds who have many years of experience and practice under their belts – for example in the police force – such as licensed private investigators, forensic experts, lawyers, experts in technical protection of persons and property, and computer forensics.
How do we operate
At modrakowski24.pl® Business Intelligence Agency we will observe the rules and regulations which govern private investigator services in each and every case – before signing the contract, during our retainment, and once it is finished and accounted for, namely:
(a) the law in force in Poland and Europe,
(b) the standard of service adopted by EXPERTUS®
(c) the codes of ethics applied by:
- The World Association of Detectives (ad.1921),
- The International Federation of Association of Private Detectives (ad.1964)
- The Polish Association of Licensed Private Investigators (Polskie Stowarzyszenie Licencjonowanych Detektywów) (ad.2008), whose President of the Board has been since 11.04.2013:
Private Investigator Wiesław Jan Modrakowski, LL. D.
- Graduate and doctor of laws at the Faculty of Law and Administration of the Nicolaus Copernicus University in Toruń.
- Former special forces officer (chief inspector) – latest position as senior inspector of the Economic Crime Bureau at the National Police Headquarters.
Founder and commercial proxy of the following firms:
- EXPERTUS security-secret-services Sp. z o.o.
- notarial deed of 26.03.1990
KRS no. 0000203559 REGON: 016424489 NIP: 5252228900
- Operating permit from the Ministry of the Interior no. L-0258/05 of 10.10.2005
- EXPERTUS® (consultancy, business security and private investigator services)
- entered in the business register under no. 205/R/92 on 26.03.1992
REGON: 011075920 NIP: 5360012568
- Operating permit from the Ministry of the Interior no. DA-I-K 468/95 of 04.08.1995
- EXPERTUS security-secret-services
- entered in the business register under no. 361095 on 01.06.1996
REGON: 011880521 NIP: 5251050423
- entered in the registered of regulated business activity no. RD-43/2006 on 29.09.2006
Private Investigator Licences no. 1371, 3692, 3970
Over 20 years’ involvement in advisory panels accompanying governmental and parliamentary commissions for private investigator and security law – in his capacity as Chairman of the Fellow-Members Court and Chairman of the Board of the Warsaw-Mazovia Region of the Polish Association of Employers in the Security Industry (Polski Związek Pracodawców OCHRONA).
Scope of our services
The modrakowski24.pl® Business Intelligence Agency operate mainly in Poland and Europe, including the former Commonwealth of Independent States, but also on other continents, and the scope of work is limited by the respective legal frameworks governing the private investigator services and our customers’ expectations (assignments).
We fulfil all the requirements of the law in force, including:
- the Act of 22 August, 1997 on People and Property Protection (Journal of Laws No. 114, item 740, as amended)
- the Act of 6 July 2001 on Detective Services (Journal of Laws No. 12, item 110 as amended)
- the Act of 29 August 1997 on Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws of 2007 No. 133 item 883)
- the Act of 5 July 2010 on Protection of Secret Information (Journal of Laws of 2010 No.182, item 1228)
We have the necessary third-party liability insurance policies for potential losses caused by the performance of private investigator activities.
The legal and ethical basis for all the investigation services rendered by us is:
OUR STANDARD OF PRIVATE INVESTIGATOR SERVICES
The copyright to this standard belongs to the EXPERTUS® brand
INFORMING THE CLIENT ABOUT HIS RIGHTS, PRIVATE INVESTIGATOR’S DUTIES, AND THE RULES FOR PROTECTING PERSONAL DATA AND CLASSIFIED INFORMATION (STATUTORY REQUIREMENTS).
PRELIMINARY FAMILIARISATION WITH THE CASE: CONVERSATION WITH THE CLIENT AND READING THROUGH THE DOCUMENTATION, ADVISING THE CLIENT AS TO HOW PROCEED IN HIS CASE.
DETERMINING THE SCOPE OF THE PRIVATE INVESTIGATOR’S WORK, CASE DEADLINES AND THE COST ESTIMATE.
PUTTING THE AGREEMENTS INTO A WRITTEN CONTRACT, TOGETHER WITH ANY CLIENT’S ANNEXES (TO BE RETURNED ONCE THE CASE IS CLOSED).
CONDUCTING AND FINANCING PRIVATE INVESTIGATION SERVICES IN COOPERATION WITH THE CLIENT OR HIS REPRESENTATIVE – ACCORDING TO THE TIMEFRAME AGREED.
ANY CHANGES TO THE ARRANGEMENTS CONTAINED IN THE CONTRACT – REQUIRE A WRITTEN AMENDMENT TO BE AGREED BY THE PARTIES.
THE FINAL REPORT TO BE MADE IN WRITING AND ALL PRODUCED DOCUMENTATION TO BE ANNEXED.
THE FINAL SETTLEMENT OF MONEYS ACCORDING TO THE CONTRACT AND ANY AMENDMENTS SIGNED.
THE ORIGINAL COPY OF THE FINAL ASSIGNMENT REPORT TOGETHER WITH ANY ANNEXES GETS HANDED OVER TO THE CLIENT AND SIGNED FOR. ANY ANNEXES RECEIVED FROM THE CLIENT ARE RETURNED TO HIM.
A MEMO REGARDING THE HANDLING OF PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED AND PROCESSED DURING THE ASSIGNEMNT SIGNED BY THE PARTIES (STATUTORY REQUIREMENT).
Our partners of many years’ standing are, among others:
IPA – INTERNATIONAL POLICE ASSOCIATION
IAATI – INTERNATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF AUTO THEFT INVETIGATOR’S
ASSA – AMERICAN SECURITY SYSTEMS ASSOCIATION
OCHRONA – POLSKI ZWIĄZEK PRACODAWCÓW (Polish Association of Employers in the Security Industry)
PTK – POLSKIE TOWARZYSTWO KRYMINALISTYCZNE (Polish Forensic Association)
WAD – WORLD ASSOCIATION OF DETECTIVES
IKD – INTERNATIONAL FEDERATION OF ASSOCIATION OF PRIVATE DETECTIVES
PSLD – POLSKIE STOWARZYSZENIE LICENCJONOWANYCH DETEKTYWÓW (Polish Association of Licensed Private Investigators)
For maximum protection of our clients’ rights, we work with the most prestigious law offices, including:
(a) international law corporations,
(b) individual barristers in Poland,
(c) notarial offices.
How can we help you? Contact us!